VA Boston Healthcare System
Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Psychology Fellowship Home
VA Boston Healthcare System
Psychology Service (116B)
150 South Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02130
Thank you for your interest in the VA Boston Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Program! The Fellowship Program at the VA Boston Healthcare System is a multiple practice program including the substantive traditional practice of Clinical Psychology and the specialty practice of Clinical Neuropsychology. Both programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the American Psychological Association*. Our next Site Visit will be in 2022.
The VA Boston Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Program seeks candidates who have received a doctorate from an APA or CPA accredited graduate program in Clinical, Counseling, or Combined Psychology or PCSAS accredited Clinical Science program. Persons with a doctorate in another area of psychology who meet the APA or CPA criteria for respecialization training in Clinical, Counseling, or Combined Psychology are also eligible. In addition, candidates must have completed an internship program accredited by APA or CPA or have completed a VA-sponsored internship.
Within the Clinical Psychology Training Program, we offer training in eight major areas of emphasis (“tracks”). For the 2021 – 2022 training year, we will be recruiting 14 postdoctoral fellows in the below areas:
- Addiction Recovery
- Behavioral Medicine
- Interprofessional General Mental Health
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) Health Care
- Post-Deployment Readjustment and Trauma-Related Disorders, and
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Within the Clinical Neuropsychology Training Program, we offer broad neuropsychology training. For the 2021 – 2023 training years (please note the two-year training program), we will be recruiting two postdoctoral fellows.
To learn more about each of the above positions and how to apply (application due date of December 15, 2020), please download the training brochure below. All applications will be submitted using the APPA CAS portal. We have also provided a listing of our training faculty to supplement the Training Brochure.
Available Materials to Download:
- Download the 2021-2022 VA Boston Clinical Psychology Fellowship Training Brochure
- Download the 2021-2023 VA Boston Neuropsychology Fellowship Training Brochure
- Download a listing of our Training Faculty revised in 2020
APA requires the inclusion of the following information:
- Postdoctoral Residency Admissions, Support, and Initial Placement Data for the Clinical Fellowship
- Postdoctoral Residency Admissions, Support, and Initial Placement Data for the Clinical Neuropsychology Fellowship
You may need to install viewers to access the above documents.
Director of Training
Laura Grande, Ph.D., ABPP/cn
American Psychological Association
750 1st Street NE
Washington, D.C. 20002