VA Boston Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Friday, December 16, 2016 8:50 AM EST
All facilities are open and operational.
|VA Boston Healthcare System||Normal Hours|
|Brockton Campus||Normal Hours|
|Jamaica Plain Campus||Normal Hours|
|West Roxbury Campus||Normal Hours|
|Causeway Street CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Plymouth CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Framingham CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Lowell CBOC||Normal Hours|
|Quincy CBOC||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-865-3384, follow the prompts
- Change Your Appointment: 1-800-865-3384
- Media Inquiries: 857-203-5879 or
1-800-865-3384 x35879 (toll free)
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 1-800-865-3384, press 0
- Pharmacy Refill: 857-364-4419 or
1-800-865-3384, follow the prompts or enter x44419
- Staff Locator: 1-800-865-3384, press 0
- Telephone Care: 1-800-865-3384, follow the prompts
In the event that VA Boston,or any of our associated Community VA Clinics,is threatened by inclement weather, check this page for details.
Do you have a family disaster plan?
Now is the time to plan what you, your family, and your pets would do in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster. Visit the Ready America web site for information and instructions for creating a family disaster plan.